MRC Ar-Ge, Enerji Mühendisliği, Kontrol ve Test Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi (shortly MRC Turkey, formerly AF Consult Turkey) is a Turkish engineering and consultancy company based in Ankara. Since 2009, MRC Turkey has been providing an engineering and consulting services for the power sector. MRC employs number of experts & engineers supported by a pool of international consultants specialized in various energy issues including electrical generation systems, transmission systems, distribution systems, smart grids, network engineering and among others.
We have a deep electricity sector expertise through:
- Engineering and management consulting experts focused on the electricity distribution and transmission,
- Strong and core expertise on distribution utilities in all aspects (including top management consultancy to detailed engineering design),
- Extensive experience on smart grids, IT/OT systems (planning/design to OE services) and digital transformation of utilities,
- Strong experience and expertise on T&D Master Plans, Power System Modelling, Analysis, Loss Reduction, Grid Optimization & Stability, Demand Forecast, Interconnection of Power Plants,
- Strong engineering/consultancy base for transmission and distribution (conceptual to detailed design of transmission/distribution substations and OH/UG lines),
- CAPEX/OPEX tariff design experience,
- Business process management and operational improvement and efficiency,
- Design of field and HQ organization of DSOs.