2016-2018, ELDER, 21 EDCOs of Turkey, EMRA
Within the scope of project, under main headlines like Smart Network Management, Smart Embedded Systems, Smart Customers and Tariffs with Smart System Integration; many smart network technical domains like renewable energy integration, smart meters, demand side management, advanced network management systems (SCADA/DMS/OMS etc.), Geographical Information Systems, IT systems and integration, Cyber Security, Power Storage systems, Electric Vehicles, Communication Technologies have been studied.
In this context, MRC Turkey provided country specific strategy and road map development, IT and OT system integration benefit analysis for shareholders, cost-benefit analyze guidance preparation and regulation review.
- Kick-Off Meeting and Know-How Transfer Workshops, Technology Provider Workshops
- Current Status and Need Assessment and Gap Analyses
- Evaluation of International Smart Grid Strategies and Visions
- Developing Road Maps (>200 projects with detailed descriptions), Strategies and Scenarios for Grid Digitalization
- CAPEX Planning, Cost Benefit Analysis, Human Resource, Institutional Capacity Development, Development of Legislative Framework