Finding economically and environmentally sustainable ways to transmit electricity, MRC Turkey can assist you from idea to delivery. From feasibility studies to commercial delivery, MRC Turkey engineers have the know-how to help you to transmit electrical energy to your clients in a reliable, cost-effective and sustainable way to drive social growth while also protecting the environment.
Based on many years of international experience and interdisciplinary projects, we are able to assist you in all areas of the electric power sector. We can assist you with the cost-effective and sustainable development, building, and operation of networks for electrical power transmission and generation. We place particular emphasis on environmental concerns, state-of-the-art technology, economics and sustainability.
Our team of experts have:
- deep expertise in electricity networks being able to cover a broad spectrum of services from expert advice to transformational programs:
- a unique combination of technical understanding, commercial awareness and strategic thinking;
- an in-depth understanding of;
- economic regulation;
- regulatory price control reviews;
- investment decision-making; and
- business plan development.
- strong capabilities to support network distribution companies and units to improve operational efficiency and to make best use of digital platforms
- the reputation of providing sound advice with a pragmatic approach
Our activities cover high, medium and low voltage switchgears, complete network substations, distribution networks, low voltage transformers, power transformer stations and compensation systems.
We also provide expert services in the field of network calculations and analysis of electromagnetic fields in addition to general project tasks such as studies, concepts, specifications and system evaluation. Our scope of work also covers certification measurements and engineering services in the field of ancillary services.
Our services are organized along five practices – Engineering, Management Consultancy, Technology & Smart Infrastructure, Nuclear and Sustainability – for Energy and Utility business.