2020, Numerous EDCo and RetCo
OPEX budgets for distribution companies is defined for 4th application period (2021-2025) with respect to up to date regulation. During studies, company targets, legal requirements and operational conditions are followed and OPEX budgets are provided with justifications. Within this scope, services are provided to 9 EDCOs
And also, necessary maximum income rate that is crucial for providing services and activities is calculated for electricity retail sales companies. Within this scope, services are provided to 3 retail companies.
- Analysis of past application period realizations and accounting records,
- Business and asset data review and verification,
- Determination for reasons of missing data and definition of methodology for verification,
- Definition of legal and operational requirements and income requirements for new application period,
- Determination and reporting of costs that rises from separation of distribution and retail companies,
- Calculation of investment cost and operational budget for IT infrastructure for customers that the retail company is responsible,
- Analysis and evaluation studies for gross profit margin,
- Operational and financial effect evaluation of efficiency and quality control,
- By considering company realities and market conditions, suggestions to define WACC rate,
- By considering region conditions, definition of loss rate target,
- Reporting of income request with justifications.